Hair fall may give you dreadful nights and a huge discouragement to meet people. You may have started to have scary dreams about getting bald due to the problem of hair loss. Nowadays many people whether male or female suffers from the problem of hair fall. There are many reasons why Hair fall occurs and it may differ from person to person. Some of the main causes of hair loss are:
1) Genes – The most important reason for hair fall is your genes. If your parents have the problem of hair loss, you are also most likely to face it. The heredity factor is tricky when it comes to hair loss in young age
2) Medical issues – If you have recently got cosmetic surgery done on any of your body parts or taken a hair weaving treatment, then you are more likely to suffer from hair fall. The side effects of hair therapies given and the medicines prescribed may trigger hair fall. Also if you have any disease like Cancer, Thyroid, scalp infection you may have to face the hair fall problem.
3) Lack of protein – Eating healthy is very essential and when it comes to hair loss, having a protein-rich diet becomes very important. Not having enough protein in the daily diet is also a cause of hair loss. You should adopt a protein-rich diet which includes egg, fish, meat and if you are a vegetarian, then you should add nuts, beans, dairy products, quinoa in your diet.
4) Stress and tension – Taking stress about daily stuff is the main cause of hair fall at the present time. People do not have a proper daily routine and enough sleep. The hair bears it all and after some time, they start falling. To prevent this problem, start living tension free and do not compromise on your sleeping hours.
5) Hormonal changes – Mostly, the problem of hair fall in women occurs due to the Hormonal changes in the body due to pregnancy and childbirth. Discontinuation of the use of Birth control pills is also considered a cause of hair loss in women. Also, the stage of menopause may affect the health of the hair.
6) Use of harsh chemicals and treatments – At the present time, when everyone has gone modern, we do not hesitate to experiment with our hair. Using colors, dye, chemicals, gels, getting hair highlights done has become very common nowadays. Regular use of hair iron, straightener, hair curler damages your hair badly.
7) Androgenetic Alopecia – The most common type of hair baldness is male pattern baldness. This is also known as Androgenetic Alopecia. It is the most common form of hair loss in both men and women. Hair is lost in a defined pattern beginning above both temples.
No one can prevent hair from falling as we age. There are several remedies and treatments that might slow down the process. Contrary, remedies do not offer guaranteed results while hair fall treatments are considered a permanent solution.
Before you go out and consider taking any procedure at hair treatment clinic, learning which one is most suitable for your hair loss condition. There are many ways in modern science for hair loss treatment. The two most popular ways are:
Hair transplant surgeries are the most successful solutions to the problem of hair fall and pattern baldness. In fact, hair transplant results are permanent. Also known as hair restoration is a surgical technique. The surgery is performed to restore hair on the balding section of the patient. During the treatment in centers of hair transplantation in Agra, hair follicles are extracted from side or back of the scalp of the patient and transplanted to the affected area. However, the surgical procedure may differ depending on the type of technique.
Hair transplant techniques may vary depending on the unique hair restoration surgery need. The two most popular hair transplant techniques used in Agra Delhi are FUE hair transplant and FUT hair transplant. Let’s discuss the type of hair transplant technique.
FUE hair transplantation techniques are a modern method to remove hair follicles directly from the scalp. When these hairs are transplanted to the bald part of the scalp. FUE is popularly known as Follicular Unit Extraction or Follicular Transfer (FT). In fact, FUE is a quick extraction of follicular unit grafts. Alternatively, the automated FUE hair transplantation is referred to as Robotic Hair Transplant Surgery.
FUT hair transplantation is a classic method for hair treatments. FUT stands for Follicular Unit Transplantation, popularly known as strip harvesting. During the procedure, hair transplant doctors in Agra remove a strip of skin from the back of the scalp where the abundance. Then hair follicles are removed from the strip of skin, finally, the hair follicles is inserted in the region experiencing hair loss.
In addition to the hair transplant of the scalp, the surgery can also be done to restore hair in other areas such as eyelashes, eyebrows, beard hair and to hide the scars occurred after accidents or surgeries.
Eyebrows define the way we look. Many individuals experience eyebrow thinning caused due to medical conditions or the ageing process. Eyebrows add beauty and elegance to face. Gaze around your surroundings and you’ll notice how eyebrows make a difference to a facial structure. Nowadays, eyebrow hair loss has become a common problem including in younger people. An eyebrow restoration from Enhance is the permanent, natural way to recapture your true beauty.
You can now get moustache and beard transplant from Enhance Clinics at an affordable price. People face a lack of facial hair or hair patchiness because of scarring or due to some genetic problem. Here in Enhance Clinics, we use the technique of Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) for the transplantation of facial hair.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) PRP Hair Therapy is the latest hair fall treatment therapy for both men and women. For those who do not what is PRP Therapy? PRP therapy is a naturally occurring substance found in human blood that promotes hair regrowth. Enhance Clinics PRP hair loss therapy address underlying causes of hair thinning.
Laser Hair Therapy is a non-surgical procedure that promotes hair growth, fullness in hair density, an improve hair strength. The procedure is ideal for individuals in the beginning stages of hair loss and thinning. Thus, stimulating the thickness of the hair shaft.
Mesotherapy is one of the best treatments for hair fall treatment to Enhance Clinics. In this procedure, proteins, growth factors and vitamins are administered into the scalp of the patient. All the materials are injected into one layer under the skin which is the Mesoderm. The mesoderm has links that connect skin tissues with the fat layers of your body.
It is known as alopecia reduction (AR). This surgery is preferred for patients who have prominently balding on the crown on the head. This scalp reduction, the surgeon cuts away the baldness hair area of the scalp and the skin is sewed back together. The surgery is performed under general or localized anesthesia depending upon the patient and length of the surgery.
Direct Hair Implantation is the technique of extracting hair follicles from the donor area. The technique utilizes a micro motor and then transplant into the recipient scalp. Moreover, DHI implantation is regarded as the most advanced technique in hair transplant in India.
It has been a trend in India that celebrities are going for aesthetic changes when it comes to hair-related changes. From Salman Khan to Amitabh Bachchan, all have consulted hair restoration surgeons for beautification and hair transplantation. Agra is very renowned for celebrities hair transplant surgeries. Learn more: Celebrity hair transplant surgeon in Agra.
Laser hair removal reversal has been a slightly controversial subject but recently it has become a growing hair care trend. This presents other possible reversal methods of hair transplant, as you can use laser hair reduction to stop hair growth from the transplanted follicles.
Get the best hair transplant treatment from world-class plastic and cosmetic surgeons in Agra.
Certified hair transplant surgeon in Agra will give you the best clinical experience.
Hair transplants can be a permanent solution to your hair growth or pattern baldness problem. The clinic is led by renowned surgeon Dr. Manoj Khanna (MBBS MS Surgery MCH), one of the best hair transplant & cosmetic surgeon in India with over 20 years of experience and numerous successful procedures in his name. Dr Manoj Khanna specializes in hair transplantation. He is reputed for successfully conducting over 5000 hair transplants in his career so far. As one of the most qualified and celebrity hair transplant surgeons in Agra, Dr. Manoj Khanna’s clientele includes the who’s who of the celebrity & sports world like cricketers Yusuf Pathan, Nikhil Chopra, VVS Laxman, ex-cricketers Roger Binny, Dilip Vengsarkar, Sourav Ganguly and commentators like Harsha Bhogle, Charu Sharma and Arun Lal. He has imparted lectures on different aspects of plastic surgery at the World Congress of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) in Houston in 2004. You can check in our result gallery.
Cost of hair transplants in Agra Uttar Pradesh, in Enhance Clinics, varies according to the number of hair grafts you need to achieve desired hair density. You can learn the hair transplant cost in Agra require to cover your bald spot by consulting our specialist or surgeons in Agra. Hair transplant cost in Agra start from Rs. 55,000. The price may exceed Rs. 1.5 lakh depending on factors like the number of grafts, surgeon fee. Indeed our specialist will help you determine the full budget hair transplant procedures.
Book appointment with Enhance Clinics today to find doctors for hair transplant treatment is a good option for you! Here is a list of Enhance Clinics Delhi centers clinic for hair transplantation.
Enhance Clinics – Agra
D.C 1-19, Second Floor, Shanti Madhuban Plaza,
Delhi Gate, Hariparwat, Professors Colony,
Civil Lines, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282002
Ph: 080100 66777
HAIR TRANSPLANT - Discover the permanent & natural looking hair results.