Hair Transplant in Bhubaneswar

As Featured in

Best Hair Transplant in Bhubaneswar

About Enhance Clinics

Hair Loss – When it is normal and when you need to worry about it?

Almost every one of us faces the problem of hair loss. Nowadays it is very common to see people complaining about their severe hair loss problem. However, it is quite a natural and regular process so there is nothing to worry about too much about it. An ordinary woman loses 50 to 100 strands per day, even up to 150 strands is also considered normal. In males, the normal hair loss level is 30-80 hair follicles in a day. If you are having hair fall in this limit, then you do not need to worry about it. It is all part of the natural hair growth cycle. Old hair follicles shed and new hair grows in their place and this cycle continues. At one time, 80 to 90 percent of our hair is in a growing phase and the remaining 10% are in the resting phase and shed after some time.

Any patient seeking a hair fall treatment in Baripada, Sambalpur, Angul, Cuttack & Puri could benefit himself or herself by availing economical hair transplant surgeries offered by the practiced doctors in Bhubaneswar.

If you are in Odisha and you are searching for Best hair transplant Clinics in Bhubaneswar or Low-Cost hair transplant In Bhubaneswar, you must visit here .This is a natural cycle, however, there are some other factors also which can cause hair fall –

1) Stress –
Taking too much tension and stress can increase the hair fall. Not having proper sleeping, irregular daily schedule, anxiety, depression are some major factors which cause hair fall.

2) Poor Diet –
If you do not include healthy protein, nutrients, vitamins in your daily diet, chances are there that you may face severe hair fall. Eating protein-rich food on regular basis is very important, not for hair but also for the whole body. Try to add beans, lentils, dairy products, egg, fish, meat in your diet.

3) Hormonal Changes –
It has been noticed that Hormonal changes in the body also responsible for hair fall. In ladies, after hitting menopause stage, or during pregnancy, the hair falls increases. In males, mostly it is due to the age and genetic factors. Also, male are more prominent to suffer from baldness.

4) Medicines / Therapy –
Some medicines can also trigger hair fall as their side effect. If you have recently undergone a surgery then you may have to face hair fall. Also, due to various therapies, the problem of hair fall increase.

By taking precautions and correcting the things, you can cure your problem of hair loss. However, sometimes the hair fall does not tend to stop by any measure. In that case, you should visit a dermatologist/hair care specialist.

There are many centers of hair transplantation in Bhubaneswar in our country. You can choose any based on its reputation and market image. Visit the doctor there and tell him about your problem and tell him the measures if you have taken any. The doctor may prescribe you some medicines which are the first type of treatment preferred for hair loss. Take the prescription of care and complete the course. Many patients feel positive results after medication, however, there are also chances that your hair fall may not stop. In that case, Hair Transplant Surgery is suggested.

Hair Transplant Surgery is a medical boon to those who suffer severe hair fall. In this surgery, hair follicles are extracted from the back or side of your scalp where the hair is full and transplanted to the bald area. Hair Transplant Surgery is a completely safe process and has granted results. Many people have been benefited and cured the problem of their hair fall. The hair grown after the Hair Transplantation does not look fake as they are your own hair. They have the same texture & colour of yours and grow all naturally after some time. You can surf the Internet to understand the procedure better and find a good centre of hair transplant in Bhubaneswar.

Enhance Clinics – Bhubaneshwar
Plot No – A-154, Beside Kalyan Jeweller’s road,
Near Sparsh Hospital,
Sahid Nagar,
Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751007.

Ph: 9040030703, 9238122334, 9238122336

Before - After

HAIR TRANSPLANT - Discover the permanent & natural looking hair results.

Let's Chat