Do you often get skeptical that hair transplant surgery is too easy a solution for your hair loss problem? Do you often think that like all other surgeries this also has some side effects? Can it result in hair growth that looks natural? The answer to all these questions is yes! Even for the fact that this surgery does has some side effects, but these side effects are easy to manage can with the right type of care at the right clinic in Lucknow.
Following are some of the most common side effects that you may experience, which are common and easy to manage:
1. Swelling: Swelling although is rare, but can sometimes appear in areas near eyes and forehead. However, if it occurs, it usually stays for min 2 days. In case of any swelling, it is advisable that you must consult the transplant expert in Lucknow immediately.
2. Pain: Although local anesthesia is often administered at the time of hair replacement or transplant treatment, you may still feel some pain after the effect wears off. In most cases, the pain is bearable if in case you are experiencing too much pain, then your doctor will prescribe you certain painkillers to manage it. The pain is temporary and often reduces with time.
3. Numbness: It is not possible to prevent it. Generally, in case of a hair transplant numbness happens in the donor are and usually lasts for 18 weeks it is the maximum period. However, it does not go away after 18 weeks, and then you must consult your hair transplant surgeon or consult the doctor at the implant center in Lucknow.
4. Bleeding: On a very rare occasion, you may experience bleeding in case of hair transplant service in Lucknow. However, it can easily be controlled by applying some pressure on the point where it is bleeding.
5. Infection: Infection again is a very occurrence and will only occur if the tools used are not sterilized properly, or the overall cleanliness of the clinic is questionable. Therefore, it is of great importance that you must carefully select a clinic in Lucknow to undergo hair implant surgery that too from an expert with an excellent track record. The infection can be easily treated with antibiotics, but considering prevention is better than cure. Therefore chances of infection due to hair replacement must be curtailed as much as possible.
6. Temporary thinning of hair: It doesn’t matter whether the hair transplant surgery you have undergone is costly or the price is on the lower side; it doesn’t matter whether the doctor or surgeon is experienced, temporary thinning of hair is highly common immediately after the hair implant procedure. However, the hair will grow back, as the existing hair on the scalp will fall to provide passage for the new hair growth.
Not all of these side effects occur in everyone. You are most likely to get affected only in case your skin is too sensitive. You are unlikely to suffer from more than 2 to 3 types of side effects. However, these side effects are only temporary, and they are worth the effort as this highly cost-effective surgery enables you to fulfil your life by growing your hair back.
For hair treatment and hair clinic in lucknow, please visit below location.
Enhance Clinics – Lucknow
Enhance Clinics – Gomti Nagar
4/7, Vivek Khand, Manoj Pandey Crossing,
Lucknow – Uttar Pradesh – 226 010
Ph: 9599109300, 9599422209