Can hair regrowth be achieved at the non-growth areas? Hair replacement surgery can definitely help with it. This type of implant is mostly used in male pattern baldness or in case of excessive hair loss and is also useful in female pattern baldness. In this procedure, those hair follicles are used by your doctor in Kolkata, which is mostly resistant to balding.
Step by step procedure as by hair implant expert
• First and foremost the donor site or area from where hair follicles are extracted from is trimmed
• Local anesthesia is administered at the donor site.
• Hair follicles from tissues which are bald resistant are extracted surgically from the donor area.
• Then the donor area is stitched back. The doctor often opens the stitches at the clinic in Kolkata, approximately after 10 days or based on the healing process of the patient.
• Hair follicles are then analyzed for the preparation of hair grafts
• In the next step, local anesthesia is administered to the recipient area.
• Hair removal is not required in this section
• Multiple incisions are made at the recipient site, and the hair grafts are then implanted in these incisions
• The doctor ensures that grafts, which are small in size are planted on the front part of the hairline, and the ones that are dense are implanted towards the back.
• After a few days, the incisions begin to heal, and new hair starts growing. In a few days, the redness over the recipient area also starts reducing.
Are you the right candidate for the hair transplant service in Kolkata?
Can anybody who is suffering from hair loss go for hair transplant? Although it is always advisable that one should opt for prevention is better than cure, but in case of hair transplant, baldness can occur due to several reasons.
Therefore, only the people in the following condition can go for transplant clinic in Kolkata:
• A sufficient of hair follicles are present at the donor site.
• People who have a strong immune system and follow a healthy lifestyle can opt for this treatment.
• Complications can arise in case a person is suffering from chronic diseases.
On the other side, there are people, for whom undergoing hair transplant is not advisable by the surgeon.
• Only people who are in the age bracket of 20 to 30 years should avoid this treatment.
• Those who do not have sufficient hair follicles at the donor site cannot undergo this surgery
In most cases, the chance of infection is really low, and still, in order to prevent infection, you should be careful at the time of choosing the center for transplant in Kolkata. Further, the cost of the surgery is not too high. Still one should understand the overall price that will be charged for the surgery. Other than these facts, one should be careful to clear all your doubts with the expert of your choice for hair transplant. As it is important that you are aware about everything related to hair transplant.
Enhance Clinics – Loudon Street
12, Loudon Street, 5A & 5B,
Kolkata – 700 017
Ph: 09830085506, 8010066777, (033) 22829126/22828500