About Dr. Akanksha Shah Sanghvi
Dr. Akanksha Sanghvi is a Consultant Cosmetic Dermatologist who has been in practice for the past 8 years. She is pursued her post-graduation in Dermatology from Cardiff University, United Kingdom, after completing her MBBS from India. She has been formally trained in Cosmetic Dermatology from the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine, USA. She has an admirable clientele including celebrities and cricketers and has both national and international research papers published in reputed Indexed Dermatology Journals.
Dr. Sanghvi has contributed various articles on skin and hair care in publications such as Bombay Times, Hindustan Times, DNA, Afternoon DC and various health and beauty magazines across the country.
- Consultant Cosmetic Dermatologist, Mumbai, India.
- Medical Trainer for Lasers for hair removal, acne scars, pigmentation.
- Medical Trainer for Anti-aging treatments.
- Medical Reviewer for International Journal of Dermatology
- Medical Reviewer for Journal of Cosmetics, Dermatological Sciences and Applications (JCDSA)
- Panel of Doctors and Medical Reviewer for Emedihealth
Area of Expertise:
- Anti-aging medicine
- Botox, Fillers and Thread Lifts
- Lasers in Cosmetic Medicine
- Hair restoration
- MBBS, Mumbai, India
- Dermatology from Cardiff University, Wales, United Kingdom
- Visiting Student, Dermatology- Cooper Hospital, Robert Wood Johnson Medical College, New Jersey, USA
- Trainee, Allergy & Immunology- Asthma & Allergy Center, USA
- Certified in Aesthetic Medicine by American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.
Best Young Cosmetic Dermatologist of India at 6th MT India Healthcare Awards 2016.
- CDSI: Life Member of Cosmetic Dermatology Society of India
- IMCAS: International Master Course on Anti-Aging Skin
- ESCAD: European Society for Cosmetic and Aesthetic Dermatology
- AFAASI: Association of Facial Aestheticians and Aesthetic Surgeons of India.