Skin rejuvenation or resurfacing is the right treatment for those wanting to improve the appearance of their skin. Skin rejuvenation can be achieved in a number of ways, ranging from laser, light and other energy-based treatments to chemical peels and other non-ablative methods. It is a treatment to resurface your skin or to improve the texture, clarity and overall appearance of your skin. Get the Skin Resurfacing Treatment in Delhi done at Enhance Clinics at an affordable cost.
Conditions that can be treated include:
- Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements.
- Effects Of Hair Loss: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving, and deepen with facial movements or expressions.
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, melasma, or other darkened patches mainly caused by sun exposure.
- Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discolored, or have raised borders.
- Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood-filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness.
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structures (collagen and elastin fibres) that result in a loss of skin firmness, or the development of cellulite.