About Dr. Akhil Agarwal
Dr. Akhil is an MBBS, MS (NHL Municipal Medical College) and M.Ch (Burns & Plastic Surgery) from B.J. Medical College & Civil hospital, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, India.
- He has also done Fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery from Mumbai and Cosmetic and Microvascular Surgery from Kochi.
- Prior to Enhance he was associated with Plastic Surgeon at Apex Hospital, Jaipur and was an Assistant Professor at Mahatma Gandhi Medical College, Jaipur. Dr. Akhil has a keen interest in performing all Aesthetic Surgery Procedures like HAIR TRANSPLANT, LIOPSUCTION, and BREAST REDUCTION/AUGNENTATION ETC.
Memberships and Certifications
- Dr. Akhil is certified member of plastic surgeon forums.
- “Epidemiology of Kitchen Related Burn Injury at our center” in Indian Journal of Burns, December- 2011.
- “How to mark Hair line in HAIR TRANSPLANT” in AESTHETICA 2014.